While the Democratic surge in the off-year voting gives the party reason to smile, the midterm election is a long way off. Roll Call reporters Simone Pathé and Bridget Bowman detail what the results in Virginia, New Jersey and elsewhere mean for the Democrats' quest to take back the House.
- 5 Things Tuesday’s Results Tell Us About 2018
- Opinion: Democrats Go from the Window Ledge to Giddy
- Why Scott Taylor is Worried About Trump
- One Year Out: The 10 Most Vulnerable House Incumbents in 2018
- New Jersey’s Frank LoBiondo Won’t Seek Re-election
- Primary Primer: Your Guide to the 2018 Midterms