One year out from Election Day 2020 and Senate Republicans and House Democrats find themselves in parallel universes. The GOP is on defense in Senate races, where more Republicans are on the ballot, and it’s the opposite in the House, where many Democrats who won in hostile territory last year find themselves in tough races. CQ Roll Call’s campaign team, Simone Pathé, Bridget Bowman and Stephanie Akin, run through the 10 most vulnerable members of both the House and Senate.
- The 10 most vulnerable senators in 2020: Republicans play defense
- The 10 most vulnerable House members in 2020: Democrats dominate
- Democrats facing tough races receive suspicious packages after impeachment vote
- Duncan Hunter has a new lawyer for federal criminal trial
- Meet the two Democrats who broke with their party on impeachment
- A year out, here’s four scenarios for 2020 elections
- Trump thrives amid turmoil, and is banking that voters won’t mind
- Impeachment threatens to freeze Democratic presidential race
- Sign up to get ‘At the Races’ in your inbox
Subscribe to this podcast below
Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call on your iPhone.